Ensuring the security and continued performance of our client’s operations.
- Provides cyber security capabilities that span the full spectrum of attack and defense, delivering IT network protection and nontraditional platform exploitation and defense.
- Monitor agency networks/infrastructures to facilitate the identification of and response to cyber threats and attacks, improve network security, increase the resiliency of critical electronically delivered agency services, while advancing innovative analytics and secure solutions.
- Enhance intra-agency as well as data sharing between other agencies and provide an advanced cyber view and analysis of critical cyber networks.
- Develop cyber security requirements definition and solution design.
- Provide information security documentation (NIST and DIACAP documentation).
- Provide tools to assist in both packet capture and situational awareness.
- Provides cyber security maintenance, including penetration testing and risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Supports Certification and Accreditation (including System Security Plan and related process/documentation).